Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Mapping Contest  MMC April 2013 - Melee - Results on page 3 
MMC April 2013 - Melee - Results on page 3
Page: 2 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

That is a good question to ask, IDK, yet on banner making or any other type of track/map uploaded before the due date, I've always seen it mostly allowed? I would think so, makes sense.
Last edited by kadaz,
Sir Knight

After playing on the server last night, it was clear that due to higher than usual 'map chat' taking place that builders will want to update their maps... the period up until closing date should be viewed as build & play testing time.

I think Bas will confirm this rule ;)

But it will be important for builders to post their updates in the submissions thread so that the organisers can add the updates to the server.
Pole Dancer

Yes, being able to update your map is an important point.
Builders may update their maps as many times as they like, but they will have to post in the submission thread when they update it, so we know :)

I've updated the rules.
Last edited by MrA,
Trainee Sniper

its a good update of the rules! :)

in sm the maps need multiplayer to get feedback ... you cant send it to your
friend and get feedback :/
FPS Learner

would be awesome to see you again in tm2x zenit :)
FPS Learner

Hey,
I really like this idea just because I love to build maps !!

And the hidden consequence that more people are going to create maps ;)

Never the less, this contest should be used to support really unknown modes.
And this mode that I would like to suggest is ''Realm''!
Pls do a ''Realm'' map contest.. this mode is such a great mode and developed by nadeo.. it just needs more attention by the community ! ;)

Thanks!! (y)
FPS Learner

Soprah says:
Never the less, this contest should be used to support really unknown modes.

There will be plenty of contests for different styles maps with other modes. Give it sometime, perhaps next one or next afterwards sometime, its good suggestion, it will be kept in thought, thanks.
Sir Knight

Right, when we'll see the results??????
Imperial Stormtrooper

when the judging is done I guess (brb)
Toy Gun Shooter

There is no exact deadline, but I count on our judges to finish their ratings as soon as possible. (y)
Trainee Sniper
Page: 2 of 5 Post Reply