Location: Home  Community Forums  Monthly Mapping Contest  MMC July 2013 - Royal 
MMC July 2013 - Royal
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Map in progress.. a little while to make it work, with the new blocks, yet trail & patience.. And a big thank you for the change up. I will put it to best use right away, usually 3 blocks inwardly from the outside line will suffice central basemaps. Yet sometimes gamers have to move quickly enough through the map to the pole, faster than the offzone.. So builder's beware, myself included, unwarranted spawn repositioning will be reprimanded ! =p

Have fun! :cool:
Last edited by kadaz,
Sir Knight

You are still able to submit royal maps for the MMC until Sunday, August 18th, 2013, 23:59:59 GMT.
Trainee Sniper

Nice (y)
Last edited by mgafMUAT,
Imperial Stormtrooper

So, how's the progress? (brb) :wait:
Imperial Stormtrooper

That last icon explains it pretty well. :p

Well, basbaas is on holiday (yes, again...), and I just returned from vacation as well.

For now we're scraping by without many judges. :$ As far as I know it's only me and basbaas again. I've played through all the Royal maps, but I need to play through them again before writing down my scores. When basbaas returns we'll get that squared away and get the results posted.

I'll also be starting the September MMC hopefully on Sunday, but don't be surprised if it happens to get delayed a day or two. If you're interested in helping judge, let either myself or basbaas know via a private message. We'd be really happy to have some other judges.

Also, if you missed it, be sure to check the front page news of MX. Some fairly major site changes recently.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

And now?
Imperial Stormtrooper
RESULTS!  
Here are the results for the ROYAL Monthly Mapping Contest July 2013!

:gold: 1. Snake55wildcat - "[MMC] Royal - Last Stand"
:silver: 2. kadaz - "Royal - SMMCPENTE"
:bronze: 3. ketrab - "Royal - MMC Copy Forever«"

Congratz to the top 3 and everyone else. (y)
Trainee Sniper

Nice to see results, guys.
Planets :done: (y)
FPS Learner

Yah, weeha, it was a close finish, glad to see the results too, lets build for SPEEDBALL! :cool: :cool:
Sir Knight
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply